Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Moment

Before you lead me to the corridors of hell
Stop and listen to the wind
It's furious and raving
My fingers frost bit, feet numb, I've been cold my whole life

Hold at the entrance, and see my life
Running in circles to burn in bliss
Stop and look at the dizziness
My eyes are tired, brain is swirled, I've been confused my whole life

And as we float through the Earth's wall
Look at the many I've thrown up around me
In my own little world, I am suffocating
Look at me twist away in agony, I've been suffering my whole life

Tip toeing on life's tight rope
I look down too often looking for the other side
Just rock, steel, and human's passion
To deceive themselves of death's proximity

The act is getting old, and my dance is out of rhythm
May your spotlight fade slowly
But mine will end abruptly

No comments: